zaterdag 2 mei 2015

Global SEE Summit 2015

Yes!!!!!!!! I'm going to the best PD Summit that I know of ... again. This. Is. Epic.

A month ago I applied to be a peer-mentor at the next Global SEE Summit at head office of SMART Technologies in Calgary - Alberta, Canada. Yesterday the SEEs that applied were notified through a webinar, organized by the Global Advocacy Team of SMART Technologies, if they were invited to attend the Global SEE Summit during the summer 2015. And yes, I'm in and I am very happy!

I'm also very honored to be with a large group of teachers and learn with and from them in order to redefine the way the world (well, at least in my school) learns. I'm very excited and am going to the Summit with my colleague Henk-Jan van Mierlo from the SMART Showcase School - Ashram College we both teach.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Bitcoin Private Key Finder Bitcoin. Get your Bitcoin Key Finder now to be the first to find one of these gems.
    https://bitblockz.com/
     whatsapp:  +13126810235
    bitcoin private keys finder
    bitcoin private key generator

    all private key with balance

    private keys bitcoin list

    bitcoin private key hacked

    private key scanner online

    free bitcoin private key scanner

    create bitcoin public key

    private key scanner free
      What is non-spendable bitcoin?
    How to get my unspendable bitcoin spendable
    How can bitcoin be spent?
    Can a non-spendable bitcoin payment be a scam? 
    https://bitblockz.com/
     whatsapp:  +13126810235

    What is non-spendable bitcoin?
    How to get my unspendable bitcoin spendable
    How can bitcoin be spent?
    Can a non-spendable bitcoin payment be a scam?
    https://bitblockz.com/
     whatsapp:  +13126810235

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mdma,adderall, lsd, mefedrona, cocaína, ketamina, anfetamina, efedrina

    Correo electrónico: villalbanestor278@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +237650646624

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen