donderdag 21 juli 2016

Pokémon GO

How I wished that I could create a game like Pokémon GO. Not for it's popularity or the amount of money that it'll gain, but mainly the idea. I want that for my students and I see a lot of possibilities. As a geography teacher I'm fond of getting outside with my students or have my students go out and explore their environment. With this new game (oh yes, I was sceptical at first, but now I'm a fan) kids and adults go outside, explore their environment with their phone to collect items at Pokéstops and/or catch Pokémons. This kind of gamification is addictive and something that I would like to add more to outdoor geography lessons. Still jotting down ideas and processing on this and hopefully after this summer I will have some outcome of this. To be continued ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten